Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9 | 365


Family Fun
My family is the best and the most fun when we all get together! Today, we were finally able to celebrate Christmas together. Everyone had a great time. The kids got to rip through the paper faster than you can imagine to see what they received and the adults got to have their fun in an ornament exchange that we started last year. Well, to do this ornament exchange we purchase an ornament $5 or less and at the party we play a dice game to determine who gets the ornaments. This year, we shared a lot of laughs while exchanging our ornaments so it was a no brainer that I had to photograph the gifts that were the men's favorites! I will let your minds run with this but all in all I wanted to remember the great laughs we shared as a family and now know that I am able to remember them with a single picture.

Much love to the family that I wouldn't trade for anything no matter how crazy, nutty, and out of control life gets for us!

Merry Christmas-a little late or a little early depending on how you look at it! =)

-Jenny-

No comments:

Post a Comment