Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 26 | 365


Sweet Dreams
As a mom, I love nap time! Not only does it allow my little one to get the rest that she really needs but it allows me to form a complete thought without hearing a "mommy" every 2 minutes-all you mommy's out there know exactly what I am talking about. With my sweet little ball of energy turning 3 soon and will be making the change out of her baby crib to her big girl bed I needed to make sure I had this sweet picture of her not causing trouble! Kids are so peaceful when asleep and I swear I could have just sat there watching her sleep while wondering what is going through that pretty little mind of hers and what will become of this once 8 lb 11 oz. bald little thing that entered our family nearly 3 years earlier. With some of the turmoil that comes along with parenting, you get these moments of pure heaven when you look into their little faces and know that they are full of love and wonder.
~Jenny~

No comments:

Post a Comment